DEVELOP NOW THE TALENT YOU WILL NEED TOMORROW AND YOU WILL STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION
What is this component about?
To count on professionals who are able to fully address the strategic challenges outlined by the organization.
To develop the necessary conditions to hire, develop and to promote the best project management professionals, who represent a competitive advantage in the industry, and who can help to achieve present and future challenges.
WHAT SHOULD WE AT LEAST CONSIDER?
- Description of roles and positions.
- Career planning definition.
- Design, redesign and continuous improvement of selection, recruiting and retaining processes.
- Design, redesign and continuous improvement of the third party's recruitment processes.
- Design of an evaluation system for competencies and certifications.
SOME BENEFITS IT PRODUCES
- Decreases recruitment expenses.
- Shortens professionals' setup times.
- It enables to anticipate the need of capabilities that will be demanded by the strategy in the mid-term.
- Provides a sense of belonging and pride, which improves the work environment.
- Reduces training costs.Disminuye los Costos de Contratación.
THE MOST COMMON MISTAKES
- Not to involve Human Resources.
- Not to identify critical knowledge.
- To be reactive instead of proactive for the development of talents.
- To believe that an excellent technical professional can be a good projects leader.
- Not to have a seedbed of talents.
- To invest more in technical skills than in soft skills.
- Not to develop the talents of your team because they could leave in the future.